Qatar World Cup 2022 Tickets:Are you ready for the 2022 World Cup? It will be held between November and December in Qatar. This will be the twenty-second edition of the sports championship- the first in the Middle East- organized by the International Football Federation (FIFA). But do you know which stadiums and host cities will host the games of the 32 teams that will participate? And know the price of the tickets? Check it out in the text below!
How much do World Cup Tickets Cost?
The World Cup in Qatar offered four categories of tickets, as well as disabled and limited mobility tickets.
- In the stadium, Category 1 is the most expensive, located in prime locations.
- In the stadium, Category 2 and Category 3 offer a less-premium view of the game.
- Qatari residents have exclusive access to Category 4 within the stadium.
- Qatari riyals are used to purchase all tickets, with prices ranging from 40 riyals ($11) to 5,850 riyals ($1,607
How to buy tickets for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar? Selling in a live queue, there is still a chance.
Less than a month left to start the World Cup in Qatar – the opening match is on November 20. But you can still try to buy tickets. Despite the international situation, fans from various countries are allowed into Qatar.
On September 27, the last phase of ticket sales started – they became available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no longer an open sale but a resale. Some tickets that were previously refused by people who bought earlier may turn out to be available. Therefore, it is impossible to predict which tickets will be available and when.
What you need to do to buy a ticket
- Follow the link to the FIFA website. If you are not a resident of Qatar, you must select the “International Fans” section.
- You will need to register on the FIFA website. Perhaps you have kept it from the 2018 World Cup. If you forget your password, it is easy to recover it.
- To buy a ticket, you will have to enter the following data: full name, address, phone number, and passport number (for Russians – a passport).
- You can now select a match and view available tickets.
There are 4 categories of tickets available, one of which is reserved for residents of Qatar. The cheapest tickets for the group stage are about 675 rubbles for people with disabilities and more than 4200 rubbles for other categories.
For playoff matches, the price starts from 300 reais (5,000 rubles).
From one account, you can buy a maximum of six tickets for one match and no more than 60 tickets for the entire tournament.
And a few more nuances
- You need to pay for tickets with a Visa card. It is an official partner of FIFA.
- If you manage to buy a ticket, you must also issue an electronic Hayya – a local equivalent of a Fan ID.
Right now, most of the matches have a Low Availability category. There are tickets, but there are not many of them. Tickets for the opening match and final are no longer available on the site.
But FIFA calls for regular updating of the site. Tickets will be sold until the very end of the tournament on December 18, gradually releasing new games. So watch out.
Keep in mind these guidelines!
At the first stage of booking, you can choose packages by stadiums and teams. At the second booking stage, only individual match tickets are available. You can visit no more than 7 matches and buy up to 4 tickets for one match (at the same time, FIFA does not promise that the seats on the podium will be nearby).
It is possible to transfer tickets, but only with the written consent of the international federation. They promise that speculators will be dealt with strictly, but tickets will appear on online auctions.
Now, what are you waiting for? Just go and avail yourself of a world cup ticket for 2022. Enjoy moments!